Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The next chapter...

Around November 2008, not long after I moved to Montana, I found out that my Mom was staying with my sister for an extended stay.  I figured my sister was going on a military assignment or something.
Around Christmas time, I found out that Mom's breast cancer had resurfaced.
I felt betrayed.  No one told me again.... until well after.
I felt like I was a bad daughter, because I couldn't be there to help. (I don't know how I could have helped.)
I felt like a "puppy sucking hind tit." HOW DID I GET SO LOW ON THE FOOD CHAIN!!!
I was hurt.  My Mom decided not to tell me because I had just moved, starting a new job and was concerned with putting me under extra stress.
I will stop here for the night because the next diatribe will go on for a while.
Remember, life is a cycle, we just don't know where we are in that cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment