Saturday, November 24, 2012

They keep telling me it will get better...

I know I can't change them.... and they will never either. But sometimes the crazy is more than I can bear. This is one of those times. Word to the wise, terminal illnesses have weird side effects. Primarily, mental or subconscious effects. Personality quirks seem to be magnified. And it is absolutely maddening! It's been a bumpy ride the last few months. Throw on a gnarly fire season and my will was tested. It's taken a few months to get it together. I will admit that I am not there yet, but getting close...

1 comment:

  1. Heather
    I already sent a message but I don't know if you will get it. i found your FB but can't make a friend request. Please contact me at Janet.harker86@gmail.com or FB Janet Harker!

    ReplyDelete