Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It's been a rough couple of weeks.

The story got interupted....
Mom now has intrusions on her liver.
How in the hell are you supposed to say that?

I am pretty overwhelmed.  I started out with just telling a story because the life was painful.  Now it's... alarming to say the least.

Re-cap
Breast cancer
Re-occuring breast cancer
Dry cough led to re-occuring breast cancer
   Sternum and lung
Therapy to try to hold the growth
New chunks on liver...

This isn't eloquent.  I ususally try to be but I am so beat down, I can only be honest.  No patience for sensitivity right now. 
There is another portion of the recent equation that is troubling, but I don't have strength to talk about knee replacement or plastic surgery....
Oh yeah, that's in the mix too.
How does one find the logic??????????? 

1 comment:

  1. you are such a vibrant stonr person - it breaks my heart to se you in pain

    ReplyDelete